Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Making time for Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is one of my favorite pass-times.   Over the years my albums have taken on many different styles and themes, each one is a special labor of love.  Having a hobby helps me to de-stress and also feel accomplished on days that perhaps the most interesting thing I did that day was change a diaper. 
I am currently working on my youngest daughter's baby book.  I steal away moments during my day and do a page here and there, or a sticker here and a picture there.  I have had  my work - in - progress sprawled out all over my dining room table for a week now.  
As you can see in the picture below stolen moments is all that I have sometimes!  ha I just have to keep reminding myself that this is what life is about.  If it was not for these beautiful children, no matter the interruptions there would be nothing to scrapbook about.  As I am reminded by the many wise older mothers that I pass in the grocery store  " cherish it, it goes by way too fast". 




Above is a picture of my completed scrapbooks so far!  It always makes my heart swell when one of my kids ask to look through their scrapbook!  


No comments:

Post a Comment