Tuesday, August 5, 2014

About

 

I woke up one morning and realized I wanted to be a writer all of my life.  It was one of those situations where I should have known, I probably did know, but I had never said it out loud.  Once I realized it, It was a completely duhhhh…moment.  I mean, I had stories I had written beginning back to when I was in second grade.  There was my excessive love of reading, and my inability to enter a book store, book fair, or book anything without purchasing one.  There was the fact that I went to business school, but every chance I could, I would take an English Literature or Creative Writing course. 
So now what? Now I know and here I am a Stay-at-home Mom of three ready to try a hand at my dream.  What better way than to start a blog, about my family life, my Catholic Faith, inspirations, and revelations.  I hope you will join me along the way and leave me a note if you feel so inclined.  I would love to hear from you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment